ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pro-wg]

RE: [gnso-pro-wg] Updated survey: Please comment on this version ONLY

  • To: "Liz Williams" <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-pro-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-pro-wg] Updated survey: Please comment on this version ONLY
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 18:21:17 -0400

All,

Please find enclosed some comments I have on the survey.  Again, I
apologize I could not have joined in person, but I am available after
today.

There are a number of issues with the proposed survey and I think work
still needs to be done.  There are lots of undefined terms and questions
that I believe are not likely to lead to objective results.  Have we
consulted with any professional survey organizations that could help us
develop a truly objective and meaningful survey?

I am available to discuss my comments at any time.

Thanks.

Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.
Sr. Director, Law, Advanced Services  & Business Development

NeuStar, Inc.