[gnso-pro-wg]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Re: [gnso-pro-wg] Agenda - 24 April

• To: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-pro-wg] Agenda - 24 April
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 10:32:05 +0200

Hello everyone

Just a quick update.

I have sent to you the document templates which need to be used to facilitate standardised information inputs.

I've sent you a "guidelines" document into which the email discussion will find its way if there is agreement.

I've sent you a draft Working Group Report which sets out how the information about the Statement of Work needs to be reported.

I've sent you the questionnaire and a reminder about the online survey.

Here is the link again...please encourage people to use it.

The link to send people: https://www.bigpulse.com/692i

Liz

Liz Williams
Senior Policy Counselor
ICANN - Brussels
+32 2 234 7874 tel
+32 2 234 7848 fax
+32 497 07 4243 mob

On 24 Apr 2007, at 05:22, Rosette, Kristina wrote:

All,
Set forth below is the agenda for Tuesday's meeting, which is a carry-over of last week's meeting.
I. Roll
II. "Best Practices"/"Suggested Guidelines"
A. Terminology and Definition
B. Framework Suggested by L. Williams
C. Specific Proposals
D. Correlation of Proposals to Issues Created by Prior Rights Protection Mechanisms
III. Outstanding Issues
A. Definitions
B. Experts
C. TLD Summaries

-*-
PLEASE post outstanding TLD summaries.
I had been asked to include an agenda item regarding "de-linking" the PRO WG output from the final gTLD report so that additional work could be done. As you can see, I have not done so. It is not within this WG's discretion to decide whether or not it should meet the timing aspect of the mandate passed by the GNSO Council. Because the GNSO Council does not meet again until May 24, which is after our May 17 report deadline, it will not be possible to seek an extension of time before our report deadline. Accordingly, the WG is responsible for submitting its report on the previously set deadline -- which was already extended once by 30 days. There is, of course, no reason why that report could not include an outline of additional work that the WG or various members of it suggests be done; provided, of course, that the outline is a supplement to completed work and not provided in lieu of such work. Discussion of our report may well result in an extension, which is what happened with the Reserved Names Working Group.

I look forward to talking with everyone tomorrow and I again encourage everyone to use this list to start discussions of specific proposals.

Kristina

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy