ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pro-wg]

Re: [gnso-pro-wg] Agenda - 24 April

  • To: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-pro-wg] Agenda - 24 April
  • From: Liz Williams <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 10:32:05 +0200

Hello everyone

Just a quick update.

I have sent to you the document templates which need to be used to facilitate standardised information inputs.

I've sent you a "guidelines" document into which the email discussion will find its way if there is agreement.

I've sent you a draft Working Group Report which sets out how the information about the Statement of Work needs to be reported.

I've sent you the questionnaire and a reminder about the online survey.

Here is the link again...please encourage people to use it.

The link to send people: https://www.bigpulse.com/692i

Liz

Liz Williams
Senior Policy Counselor