ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-raa-b]

[gnso-raa-b] Proposed Timetable for RAA Subteam B

  • To: <gnso-raa-b@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-raa-b] Proposed Timetable for RAA Subteam B
  • From: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 13:58:28 -0800

Subteam B members,
On our most recent (January 13) call, I volunteered to draft a proposed
timetable for the rest of our work.  Please see attached, for discussion
on our next call, Tuesday Jan. 26, 1800 UTC.
This proposed timetable reflects three conclusions drawn from our
discussion on January 13:
(1)  Aim to submit our report so that it would be ripe on GNSO Council
agenda for its meeting April 22 (subsequently rescheduled for April 21).
I believe this requires submission 10 working days in advance (thus,
April 7?).
(2)  Most of the subteam did not want to engage in parallel processing
of tasks 1 and 2 (review of the chart) and task 3 (recommendations for
next steps).
(3)  Endeavor to keep to bi-weekly meeting schedule.  The attached
proposed timetable deviates slightly from this:  on a biweekly schedule,
we are to meet during the week of March 8, but since many will be in
Nairobi for the ICANN meeting, I propose we meet either the week before
or the week after.
I think this timetable is realistic if we work as efficiently as
possible, including on the list.  If we are not able to keep up the
required pace, then we will have to consider one or more of (1) meetings
extending more than 60 minutes; (2)  meetings on a weekly schedule; or
(3) postponing the April 7 deadline.
Looking forward to discussing this on Tuesday (or before then on the
list).
Steve Metalitz
 <<Proposed subteam B timetable 012410 (2541107).DOC>>