ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-raa-b]

[gnso-raa-b] Proposed legal working group on contract language

  • To: <gnso-raa-b@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-raa-b] Proposed legal working group on contract language
  • From: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 10:58:30 -0700

RAA subteam B participants,

Please see below.  I believe ICANN's proposal for "a legal working group
to draft new proposed contract language" in the registry agreements
between ICANN and new gTLDs is relevant to our task #3, under which we
are to recommend "next steps" toward consideration of amendments to the
Registrar Accreditation Agreement.

Steve Metalitz