ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-raa-b]

[gnso-raa-b] On the list this week

  • To: <gnso-raa-b@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-raa-b] On the list this week
  • From: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 15:44:04 -0700

RAA subteam B members,

As discussed on our call today, please use the rest of this week on the
mailing list to do the following:

(1)  Comment on the DRAFT high priority topics list circulated last
Friday, and re-attached here for ready reference.

(2)  Indicate any topics (on the draft high priority list or otherwise)
that you believe should be flagged (per our Task 2) as presenting issues
that should be addressed through the consensus policy process rather
than in RAA amendments.  LAST CALL on this issue, which has been the
subject of numerous requests over the past several months.

I plan also to circulate something regarding task 3 later this week for
your comments.  I have been in further touch with Cheryl and ask her to
keep us informed of any relevant developments on the SO/AC list
regarding our proposal for an event in Brussels.

You will be receiving a reminder announcement regarding our next call,
Monday May 3 at 2000 UTC.

Steve Metalitz

 <<DRAFT high priority RAA amendment topics 042310 (2663581-2).DOC>>