ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-raa-b]

RE: [gnso-raa-b] Updated Draft Initial Report (v3)

  • To: "Margie Milam" <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-raa-b@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-raa-b] Updated Draft Initial Report (v3)
  • From: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 12:42:16 -0700

Thanks Margie.  With regard to the changes to section 4.2 dealing with law
enforcement, my only suggestion is to strike "As a result," from the beginning
of the final paragraph, and substitute "In fact,".  This is necessary because
most of our consideration of the law enforcement amendments occurred before the
Nairobi communiqué and the receipt of the material forwarded by Janis Karklins.

Steve Metalitz