ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-raa-b]

RE: [gnso-raa-b] Updated Draft Initial Report (v3)

  • To: "Margie Milam" <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-raa-b@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-raa-b] Updated Draft Initial Report (v3)
  • From: "Hammock, Statton" <shammock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 13:35:00 -0400

Dear All,

Attached for the Team's consideration are my recommended changes and
margin comments to the RAA Draft Initial Report.  In preparing this
redline version, I accepted all of Steve's prior changes and Margie's
changes so that the edits shown are mine.

I am sure everyone will need time to review so I do not expect that we
will discuss these edits today but I am happy to take questions from the
List anytime.

Best Regards,

Statton

 Statton Hammock
 Sr. Director, Law, Policy & Business Affairs

P 703-668-5515  M 703-624-5031 <http://www.networksolutions.com>
www.networksolutions.com