ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-raa-dt]

Re: [gnso-raa-dt] Re-revised draft of DT charter

  • To: gnso-raa-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-raa-dt] Re-revised draft of DT charter
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 17:58:48 -0400

Hi,

Works for me.

if i don't hear an objection (and it has been out for a week) i will put a motion on the table for it by Thursday. I will make the motion on behalf of this group (assuming no objection) and will look for someone to second.

I will also recommend that we send it to the ALAC for review since it is a joint effort, or at least part A is.
Though at this point I tend to think of all of it as a joint effort.

Thanks Steve for the work and for the ping.

a.