ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-raa-dt]

Re: [gnso-raa-dt] Re-revised draft of DT charter

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-raa-dt] Re-revised draft of DT charter
  • From: Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 08:05:16 +1000

ALAC held its August meeting 8 hrs ago but when formally notified of the
outcome we will get it into our review process and we'll follow up
specifically with the ALAC ExCom's guidance (who meet again mid month) and
outreach to our At-Large and ALS community / Regional Meetings throughout
the month; As well as listing it on our September meeting ALAC Agenda...
CLO

--
Cheryl Langdon-Orr
(CLO)