ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-raa-dt]

[gnso-raa-dt] Fwd: [council] Proposed Motion on joint ALAC/GNSO Drafting Team

  • To: Gnso-raa-dt@xxxxxxxxx, Cheryl Langdon-Orr <cheryl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-raa-dt] Fwd: [council] Proposed Motion on joint ALAC/GNSO Drafting Team
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 19:01:38 -0400

Motion submitted.

If any amendments are suggested by the Council, i will bring them back to this group to determine if they are acceptable to this group. I.e. I will not accept a friendly amendment on my own even though I am making the formal motion.

Of course any amendment not accepted as friendly can be put to a vote of the council.

I will still need a second from another council member.

thanks
a.

Begin forwarded message: