ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-raa-dt]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

[gnso-raa-dt] Fwd: [council] Proposed Motion on joint ALAC/GNSO Drafting Team

• To: Gnso-raa-dt@xxxxxxxxx, Cheryl Langdon-Orr <cheryl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-raa-dt] Fwd: [council] Proposed Motion on joint ALAC/GNSO Drafting Team
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 19:01:38 -0400

Motion submitted.

If any amendments are suggested by the Council, i will bring them back to this group to determine if they are acceptable to this group. I.e. I will not accept a friendly amendment on my own even though I am making the formal motion.

Of course any amendment not accepted as friendly can be put to a vote of the council.

I will still need a second from another council member.

thanks
a.

Begin forwarded message:

Date: 27 August 2009 17:25:39 EDT
To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [council] Proposed Motion on joint ALAC/GNSO Drafting Team

Motion on joint ALAC/GNSO Drafting team
Proposed by Avri Doria

Whereas

On March 4 2009 (Resolution 20090304-2)the GNSO council committed to "drafting a registrant rights charter" in cooperation the ALAC and

As part of the same resolution (20090304-2) the GNSO council committed to creating a "drafting Team to discuss further amendments to the RAA and to identify those on which further action may be desirable"

Resolved

The GNSO accepts the charter defined in http://gnso.icann.org/drafts/raa-drafting-team-charter-03sep09-en.pdf with the deliverables and milestones as set out in that charter and invites the ALAC to participate as a partner in this effort.

The drafting team, at its next meeting, will pick a pair of coordinators, one each from the At-Large Community and the GNSO.

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy