ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

[gnso-rap-dt] REMINDER: For review - draft motion

  • To: "gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rap-dt] REMINDER: For review - draft motion
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 02:21:49 -0800

Dear All,

Please send your comments / edits to the motion, charter and workshop programme
to the mailing list as soon as possible. Alternatively, we will set up a
conference call coming Wednesday as we will need to finalise the charter and
motion by Thursday at the latest if the Council is to consider it on their next
conference call.

Thanks,

Marika