ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

RE: [gnso-rap-dt] For review - draft motion

  • To: "Marika Konings" <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-rap-dt] For review - draft motion
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 11:36:24 -0700

Marika & Group:

I approve of the charter & motion, with Greg's suggested edits.

Additionally, I agree with the suggestion on the time line from Beau.
As for the additional Working Group Process section that Kristina
identified, I've seen this exact text in other WG reports, and have no
strong feelings on its inclusion, unless omitting it would violate the
protocol for these reports.

Thanks for putting this together, Marika.  I am available for a call on
Thursday (Feb 12), but unavailable today and Tuesday.

Thank you,

J.