ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

RE: [gnso-rap-dt] For review - draft motion

  • To: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>, "gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-rap-dt] For review - draft motion
  • From: Liz Gasster <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 11:42:10 -0800

All,

It is language that has been used (with variations) in several recent PDP
working groups. A similar version, with modification, is being considered for
use by both the Operations Steering Committee work teams and the Policy Process
Committee work teams.  I believe it can be omitted if the group chooses, as I
do not believe it is required that this group offer a suggested work process at
this time.

Thanks, Liz