ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

[gnso-rap-dt] FW: Statement of Interest - Caleb Queern

  • To: "gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rap-dt] FW: Statement of Interest - Caleb Queern
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 15:04:14 -0700

Forwarded From: Caleb Queern

Subject: Statement of Interest - Caleb Queern

Caleb Queern
Statement of Interest

1. Current vocation, employer and position

- I am the Chief Scientist of the Cyber Intelligence Division at Cyveillance,
Inc, a Qinetiq North America company. Cyveillance provides Cyber Intelligence,
ID Theft Protection, Anti-Phishing, and Anti-Malware solutions.

2. Type of work performed in 1 above

- I guide and help shape the Cyber Intelligence Division's collection of open
source intelligence on the internet. I also educate and advise Cyveillance
clients on emerging trends online that affect their bottom line.

3. Identify any financial ownership or senior management/leadership  interest
in registries, registrars or other firms that are interested parties in ICANN
policy or any entity with which ICANN has a transaction, contract, or other
arrangement

- None.

4. Identify any type of commercial interest in ICANN GNSO policy development
outcomes.  Are you representing other parties?

- Cyveillance is an active member of the APWG, the ICANN Business Constituency
and the Registry Internet Safety Group.

5. Describe any arrangements or agreements between you and any other group,
constituency or person(s) regarding your nomination or selection as a work team
member.

- None.