ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

RE: [gnso-rap-dt] Reverse Domain Name Hijacking as a Registration Abuse

  • To: "George Kirikos" <icann+rap@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-rap-dt] Reverse Domain Name Hijacking as a Registration Abuse
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 09:54:44 -0700

Thank you, George.  The materials you've provided represent excellent
collection of resources.  (As always!) :)

My only remaining question is one of scope:  Under what circumstances
would Reverse Hijacking (which is an abuse of process governing existing
names) be considered a "registration" abuse, versus a
"post-registration" or "use" abuse?

Thanks--

J.