ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

Re: [gnso-rap-dt] Interesting article not unrelated to the Front Running Discussions

  • To: Paul Stahura <Paul.Stahura@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-rap-dt] Interesting article not unrelated to the Front Running Discussions
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 19:21:00 -0500

i've always viewed my whois like a public listing in the white pages of the phone book. it never occurred to me to wonder who's looking it up. i don't think i care. if the FBI is looking it up, they probably have a good reason and i'd just as soon make it easy for them to reach me if Something Bad is happening in conjunction with one of my names.

by the way, i think that picture looks a lot more like a boat than a monster... but i have boats on the brain today (mine ran for 10 minutes and then inhaled a bunch of 10 year old carb-goo and died). :-)