ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

RE: [gnso-rap-dt] For review - Updated version of draft initial report posted on wiki

  • To: "'Marika Konings'" <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-rap-dt] For review - Updated version of draft initial report posted on wiki
  • From: "Greg Aaron" <gaaron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 14:37:26 -0500

Thanks, Marika.

This is also a friendly reminder to all WG members to review this material
and provide your red-lines to the list.  Our February 12 publication
deadline is approaching rapidly.  Recommendations sections will receive
special emphasis and consensus-measuring at our remaining meetings.
Red-lining of other text needs to be done by January 28th - preferably
before.  Now's your opportunity to provide edits; the door will close soon.
Consistent with common sense (and some WG guidelines under discussion at the
PPSC WG), I respectfully ask that once input/comment periods have been
closed, discussions or decisions not be resurrected unless there is group
consensus that the issue should be revisited in light of new information
that has been introduced.

All best,

--Greg

  _____