ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

Re: [gnso-rap-dt] RAP WG Initial Report Survey Launched

  • To: "gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-rap-dt] RAP WG Initial Report Survey Launched
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 06:40:53 -0800

REMINDER:

So far, only responses from Greg and Mikey have been received. Note, due to
maintenance of the survey software, there is a possibility that if you
completed the survey during any of the timeframes listed below, your
and would like to ask you to complete the survey again.

Thanks,

Marika

Maintenance:

Pacific Time: Thursday, January 21: 6:00pm-12:00am (January 22)