ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

[gnso-rap-dt] Summary and analysis of public comments posted

  • To: Greg Aaron <gaaron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rap-dt] Summary and analysis of public comments posted
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 04:58:50 -0700

Dear All,

Please note that a summary and analysis of the public comments received has
been posted at http://forum.icann.org/lists/rap-initial-report/msg00011.html.
Do note that this is just a tool and not a replacement for the need to review
the comments in their entirety at
http://forum.icann.org/lists/rap-initial-report/.

With best regards,

Marika