[gnso-rapimpl-dt] Statements of Interest for the RAP Implementation Drafting Team
- To: <gnso-rapimpl-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [gnso-rapimpl-dt] Statements of Interest for the RAP Implementation Drafting Team
- From: "Elisa Cooper" <Elisa.Cooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 14:29:25 -0600
Please find below my Statement of Interest for the RAP drafting team.
Director of Product Marketing
1. The participant's current vocation, employer and position.
I am a Director of Product Marketing for MarkMonitor Inc., a global
enterprise brand protection company, offering Anti-Phishing Solutions,
Corporate Domain Registration Services, and Online Trademark Protection.
2. The type of work performed in the bullet above.
I am responsible for marketing MarkMonitor's Corporate Domain
3. Identify any financial ownership or senior management/leadership
interest in registries, registrars or other entities that are
stakeholders or interested parties in ICANN or any entity with which
ICANN has a transaction, contract, or other arrangement.
I own options in MarkMonitor, an ICANN-accredited registrar.
4. Identify any type of commercial or non-commercial interest in
ICANN GNSO policy development processes and outcomes. Are you
representing other parties? Describe any arrangements/agreements between
you and any other group, constituency or person(s) regarding your
nomination/selection as a work team member. Describe any tangible or
intangible benefit that you receive from participation in such
processes. For example, if you are an academic or NGO and use your
position to advance your ability to participate, this should be a part
of the statement of interest, just as should employment by a contracted
party, or a business relationship with a non-contracted party who has an
interest in policy outcomes.
MarkMonitor is an active contributor to the APWG and the IACC and is a
member of the Registrar's Constituency, the Intellectual Property
Constituency and the Business Constituency.
5. Are you a member of a GNSO Constituency / Stakeholder Group, and
if yes, which one(s)?
I am a member of the Business Constituency.