RE: [gnso-rapimpl-dt] Statements of Interest for the RAP Implementation drafting team
- To: "'Glen de Saint Géry'" <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-rapimpl-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [gnso-rapimpl-dt] Statements of Interest for the RAP Implementation drafting team
- From: "Greg Aaron" <gaaron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 17:57:49 -0400
Thanks; please use the same statement of interest I submitted for the RAPWG.
From: Glen de Saint Géry [mailto:Glen@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2010 3:36 PM
Subject: [gnso-rapimpl-dt] Statements of Interest for the RAP Implementation
Dear Working Group Members,
In preparation for the first RAP Implementation drafting team call on
Monday, 13 September at 14:00 UTC, would you please be so kind as to provide
a statement of interest following the template below.
Please email your statement of interest to the drafting team mailing list
<gnso-rapimpl-dt@xxxxxxxxx> with a copy to <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
If you have previously provided a statement of interest as a member of the
Registration Abuse Policies Working Group, please indicate whether you wish
to use the same statement of interest which is publihed on page:
Template for statement of Interest
1. Current vocation, employer and position
2. Type of work performed in #1 above
3. Identify any financial ownership or senior management/leadership
interest in registries, registrars or other firms that are interested
parties in ICANN policy or any entity with which ICANN has a transaction,
contract, or other arrangement.
4. Identify any type of commercial or non-commercial interest in ICANN
GNSO policy development processes and outcomes. Are you representing other
parties? Describe any arrangements/agreements between you and any other
group, constituency or person(s) regarding your nomination/selection as a
work team member. Describe any tangible or intangible benefit that you
receive from participation in such processes. For example, if you are an
academic or NGO and use your position to advance your ability to
participate, this should be a part of the statement of interest, just as
should employment by a contracted party, or a business relationship with a
non- contracted party who has an interest in policy outcomes.
5. Are you a member of a GNSO Constituency / Stakeholder Group, and if
yes, which one(s)?
Glen de Saint Géry