ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-reg-sgc]

RE: [gnso-reg-sgc] Draft Final Report of Sub Group C

  • To: <gnso-reg-sgc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-reg-sgc] Draft Final Report of Sub Group C
  • From: "Maria Farrell" <maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 17:42:44 +0200

The report consists of two separate types of distinction. It does not
require a distinction between natural and legal persons to be made on the
basis of use of the domain name.

The methods for how this sub group and the Working Group as a whole are to
reach and document agreement are set out in the Charter of this group which
was agreed by the GNSO Council. This sub group does not have the authority
to change its working methods as it goes along.

Can everyone please keep in mind that this sub group's role is to collect
and present options, not to decide on outcomes?

Maria

  _____