ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-res-sga]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index

Re: [gnso-res-sga] DRAFT Subgroup A report

  • To: Milton Mueller <Mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-res-sga] DRAFT Subgroup A report
  • From: Robin Gross <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 10:08:03 -0700

I also share Milton's and Ross's view on this issue.

Thanks,
Robin

Milton Mueller wrote:

Thanks, I believe some adjustment in the level of support indicated
would be necessary. I would be surprised if I was the only one to feel
that way, and Ross's response confirms that.

"Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx> 6/5/2007 9:12 AM >>>

I will take this as a request that AGREED be changed to SUPPORT and
that
Milton's assertion be presented as an ALTERNATIVE VIEW.