ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-restruc-dt]

RE: [gnso-restruc-dt] Status of restructuring effort

  • To: "'Avri Doria'" <avri@xxxxxxx>, <gnso-restruc-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-restruc-dt] Status of restructuring effort
  • From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 17:23:54 +0100

This is a useful list but does seem to duplicate other work.
It could be improved with delegation to PSC and OSC for some items.
Other items are admin and require no further oversight.

I will suggest changes early next week - tied up in meetings till then.

I see little need for a telephone conference on this.
Philip