ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-restruc-dt]

Re: [gnso-restruc-dt] Meeting invitation

  • To: Gnso-restruc-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-restruc-dt] Meeting invitation
  • From: William Drake <william.drake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 11:49:02 +0200

Sure why not

Bill

On May 1, 2009, at 1:14 AM, Olga Cavalli wrote:

I agree with inviting Raimundo.
Olga

2009/4/30 Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>

Hi,

It turns out that the Board's Structural Improvement Committee (SIC), has chosen Raimundo as its liaison to the GNSO Improvement Team. Now the meeting on tuesday is not properly speaking a GNSO Improvement Team Meeting, but as there are issues of interpretation of board intentions, I was wondering whether there would be any objection to my inviting Raimundo to the meeting.

Another process idea might be to just create a set of questions that could be passed on to him and to others in the SIC, but given that the interpretation issue has pushed back completion of the exercise for a month or more, I was thinking it might be an idea to try and eliminate the extra step. And if either people object to inviting him or he cannot make it, that may be what we have to do in any case.

BTW: I may be being naively optimistic, but I would like to be able to bring the proposed amendments to the By-laws to a council vote in Sydney.

Thanks
a.

William J. Drake
Senior Associate