ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-restruc-dt]

RE: [gnso-restruc-dt] Q9. Section 3.6 a & b: 13 and 14 switch

  • To: "Margie Milam" <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>, <Gnso-restruc-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-restruc-dt] Q9. Section 3.6 a & b: 13 and 14 switch
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 17:26:14 -0400

I inserted one comment below.

Chuck

Chuck: I have concerns about making changes to key elements of the total
restructuring package that we agreed to because the consensus agreement
we reached was done with full consideration of all the various
interdependencies.  To be more specific, the RyC decided to support the
restructuing recommendations based on the total package; we did not
evaluate individual elements of the recommendations independently but
rather by looking at all of them as a whole.  If we change any one key
element, that might cause some to re-evaluate their position of support
for the entire package.