ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-restruc-dt]

Re: [gnso-restruc-dt] Q18 on thresholds - chairs and vice chairs

  • To: gnso-restruc-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-restruc-dt] Q18 on thresholds - chairs and vice chairs
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 13:40:32 +0200

Hi,

I am not favoring any particular solution.

Perhaps your suggestion, if you can't get 60% , then try 50% in both is ok.

But then I ask, why try 60% in the first place? If we are willing to settle for 50% why try for 60%.

Another possibility might be that the 2 v-chairs share the job until you someone gets the 60%.

Or maybe the backup would be a staff member asked to coordinate until such time as someone was successfully elected.

a.