ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-restruc-dt]

[gnso-restruc-dt] Agenda for meeting 25 may

  • To: gnso-restruc-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-restruc-dt] Agenda for meeting 25 may
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 01:30:47 -0400

Hi,

Even though I know that several people will be celebrating an important meeting, he difficulty in scheduling was sufficient cause to continue with this meeting.

As always the meeting will be  recorded.

Any tentative decisions made during this meeting will be open for discussion on the list and will be reviewed at the next meeting.

I am suggesting the following agenda:

- Talk about drivers on the schedule for completing the task

- Get update on Board/SIC status either from Policy Staff or Raimundo and if available. Aloow for Q&A.

- Begin work on questions.  I suggest we focus this meeting on:

  Q5    Geographic distribution SG council members
  Q7    Bylaws vs. Operating Rules
  Q8    Locality of rules and Procedure
  Q10 Joining several SG/Const, Qualifications to serve on the Board,

thanks
a.