RE: [gnso-restruc-dt] Agenda for meeting 25 may
- To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, "gnso-restruc-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-restruc-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [gnso-restruc-dt] Agenda for meeting 25 may
- From: Adrian Kinderis <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 17:48:07 +1000
I will not be on this call. Apologies.
From: owner-gnso-restruc-dt@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-gnso-restruc-dt@xxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Avri Doria
Sent: Monday, 25 May 2009 3:31 PM
Subject: [gnso-restruc-dt] Agenda for meeting 25 may
Even though I know that several people will be celebrating an
important meeting, he difficulty in scheduling was sufficient cause to
continue with this meeting.
As always the meeting will be recorded.
Any tentative decisions made during this meeting will be open for
discussion on the list and will be reviewed at the next meeting.
I am suggesting the following agenda:
- Talk about drivers on the schedule for completing the task
- Get update on Board/SIC status either from Policy Staff or Raimundo
and if available. Aloow for Q&A.
- Begin work on questions. I suggest we focus this meeting on:
Q5 Geographic distribution SG council members
Q7 Bylaws vs. Operating Rules
Q8 Locality of rules and Procedure
Q10 Joining several SG/Const, Qualifications to serve on the Board,