ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-restruc-dt]

RE: [gnso-restruc-dt] Followup from the meeting.

  • To: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-restruc-dt] Followup from the meeting.
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 08:53:41 -0400

Please see my responses below.

Chuck

Chuck:  I think you mean 'ARTICLE X: GENERIC NAMES SUPPORTING
ORGANIZATION; SECTION 3. GNSO COUNCIL'

> Article XX Section 5:
> d. The three seats currently assigned to the Non-Commercial
> Users Constituency shall be reassigned as three seats of the
> Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group.

Chuck:  I thought the same thing when I first read this but I believe
that this item is only dealing with what happens to the existing
constituency seats, so I do not believe they are inconsistent.  Does
that make sense?