ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

[gnso-rn-wg] Definition of Reserved Names

  • To: "GNSO RN WG" <gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rn-wg] Definition of Reserved Names
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 11:22:42 -0400

One of the requests from the Council in Lisbon regarding the RN-WG
report we submitted was that we include a definition of reserved names
as they apply to our work, in particular so that the scope of the
RN-WG's task are clear.  The attached document is intended to fulfill
that request.  Please review it provide me any comments or questions
before our next meeting or be prepared to comment in that meeting.

Thanks,

Chuck Gomes