ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

[gnso-rn-wg] Guidelines for RN-WG Reports

  • To: <gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rn-wg] Guidelines for RN-WG Reports
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 14:10:29 -0500

To ensure a common understanding and to facilitate the work many of you
volunteered to do I prepared the attached guidelines.  Please let me
know if you have any questions or suggestions.

Because of our tight time constraints, it is very important that we have
draft reports for each category before our next meeting on Thursday, 15
February.  Please understand though, I understand that reports for some
of the more complicated categories may still have holes.  In particular,
I expect that step six of the suggested approach in the guidelines may
need to be deferred until the meeting the following week.

Please submit a report even if it is incomplete.  But please plan your
work to complete it by 22 February.

Thanks, Chuck