ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

Re: [gnso-rn-wg] Suggestions re. 'Straw' Recommendations and Personal Views

  • To: GNSO RN WG <gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-rn-wg] Suggestions re. 'Straw' Recommendations and Personal Views
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 17:17:14 +0100

On 16 feb 2007, at 15.50, Gomes, Chuck wrote:

Ultimately, the 'straw' recommendations will be reviewed, evaluated, revised as necessary and finally converted into final recommendations approved by the full WG, so it is important to be able to support your recommendations with information from the other parts of your report and not your own personal opinions.

If we have differences of opinion on the straw recommendations will these be conveyed to the council as well? Will we need to write minority reports of some sort?

While it is possible that we will all agree on every recommendation, something tells me not to expect it.

thanks
a.