ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

Re: [gnso-rn-wg] RN-WG Questions: Report detail: DISPUTES AND OBJECTIONS

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-rn-wg] RN-WG Questions: Report detail: DISPUTES AND OBJECTIONS
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 12:28:59 -0400

hi,

On 12 mar 2007, at 11.58, Gomes, Chuck wrote:

The documents portion of the site is password protected, which tells me
that the guidelines are not public.

but we are not talking about drafts they may or may not have in a document section we cannot see. we are talking about what can be seen and commented on by anyone on the Internet who uses google.

and i, or anyone else, can still pull the document from:

http://gac.icann.org/web/meetings/mtg26/ gTLDs_principles_on_public_policy_draft_17_oct_2006.doc

which tells me it is meant to be public.

a.