ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

RE: [gnso-rn-wg] Updated Single and Two-character report

  • To: "'GNSO RN WG'" <gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-rn-wg] Updated Single and Two-character report
  • From: "Patrick Jones" <patrick.jones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 16:53:42 -0700

Chuck,

With regard to the first sentence in Section 3, this was an oversight and
the sentence should probably be deleted.

The tables can be numbered 3.x. The recommendations were cut & paste from
Section 3.1-6 above. I can clean up the recommendations and recirculate, but
will have to do it from home this evening. It will be a few hours before I
can get to this, but can do so this evening.

Patrick

  _____