ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

RE: [gnso-rn-wg] Final RN-WG Report: PDF version

  • To: "Liz Williams" <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>, "GNSO RN WG" <gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-rn-wg] Final RN-WG Report: PDF version
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 10:05:31 -0400

Liz,

For future revisions of the report, please note the following regarding
the RN-WG Report revision you did:

- The Table numbers in the List of Tables do not make any sense.  I am
not sure what the entries refer to: O-1, O-2, etc.  They certainly do
not refer to the actual table numbers in the document.

- The 'Table' column in Table A-1 contains the old Table numbers instead
of the new table numbers that you assigned.  This may be okay though
because you maintained the old table numbers as well as the new ones in
the document.  I assume that you may have done that to make it easier to
do the list of tables while still not having to change the document
references to the old table numbers.

Am I correct in assuming that I will be able to get a printed version of
this in Lisbon so I don't have to print this?

Chuck Gomes