ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

Re: [gnso-rn-wg] Final RN-WG Report: PDF version

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-rn-wg] Final RN-WG Report: PDF version
  • From: Liz Williams <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 18:06:05 +0100

Chuck

I am sorry I didn't make myself clear.

I did not make ANY alterations to your text -- you had referred to specific table numbers in your recommendations and I didn't have time to go through each of them. When we get to inserting the recommendations into the new TLDs report, I'll amend that.

My 'labelling' of the tables is ONLY useful for establishing an automatically produced set of tables for the contents page so that people could find things easily.

Yes, there will be a printed version of the report ready and waiting for everyone in Lisbon.

Liz

Liz Williams
Senior Policy Counselor
ICANN - Brussels