ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

[gnso-rn-wg] Draft Section of RN-WG Report for Review and Approval

  • To: <gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rn-wg] Draft Section of RN-WG Report for Review and Approval
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 11:58:38 -0400

I wrote the attached document to be included as part of the final RN-WG
report.  As you can see by its title, it covers categories of names that
were deemed by the Council to be out of scope for the RN-WG.  I have
added this to the agenda for this coming Thursday.  Please review it,
send any comments to the list prior to our meeting on Thursday and be
prepared to communicate any final changes in that meeting.  The plan
will be to approve the final version in Thursday's meeting.

Chuck Gomes