ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

RE: [gnso-rn-wg] Tagged Names Report

  • To: "Mike Rodenbaugh" <mxr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-rn-wg] Tagged Names Report
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 21:34:29 -0400

Mike,

The U-Label will not be authoritative; the A-Label will be.

Chuck Gomes

"This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized use,
distribution, or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please notify sender immediately and destroy/delete the
original transmission."