ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rrc-a]

[gnso-rrc-a] Final doc list for today

  • To: "gnso-rrc-a@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-rrc-a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rrc-a] Final doc list for today
  • From: Beau Brendler <beaubrendler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 20:48:11 -0400 (EDT)

<head><style>body{font-family:
Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:10pt;font-family:arial,sans-serif;background-color:#ffffff;color:black;}p{margin:0px}</style></head><body
 id="compText">Here's the final document list for today. If staff has time to
make some copies, that would be great.<br><br>These docs are intended to help
us establish a framework for how to write the registrants' rights
href="http://www.auda.org.au/policies/auda-2004-04/";
Consumer Reports WebWatch's guidelines for Web site credibility (which does not
pertain to registrants' rights per se, but has an illustrative purpose here
which I will
 New York Taxicab passenger bill of
taxi rider, you have the right to:

<ul><li>

</li><li>
Airport;</div>

</li><li>

</li><li>

</li><li>

</li><li>

</li><li>

</li><li>

</li><li>

</li><li>

</li><li>

</li><li>
free);</div>

</li><li>

driver please&nbsp;<a
href="http://www.nyc.gov/html/tlc/html/passenger/sub_consumer_compl.shtml";>Submit
 David Giza report to the ALAC on RAA compliance (attached)<br><br>5. Doug
Brent letter to the drafting team (attached).<br><br>See you all at
255); padding-left: 5px; margin-left: 0px;">-----Original Message-----
time

Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:10pt;font-family:arial,sans-serif;background-color:#ffffff;color:black;}p{margin:0px}</style></zzzhead><zzzbody
 id="compText">That would be excellent. We should start with a short
backgrounder of that sort -- thank you for offering,
padding-left: 5px; margin-left: 0px;">-----Original Message-----
time

happy to do a short background piece at our first meeting (or whenever) and
answer any questions arising on how we progressed and how it has worked as a
process and outcome... I was, so you know, the Chair of the Industry Self
Regulation Model Work Group (Panel) as a Consumer (individual and small
business) representative when this work was done, so can provide specific
insight I believe... Any way happy to help and if those of us here in Seoul can
find time to get together great!<div>
 class="gmail_quote" style="border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin:
0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">
Many of you have probably read this already. It represents one of the only
other similar efforts out there, specific to this topic, that I could find. If
not, try to give it a quick glance before Wednesday:<br>
target="_blank">http://www.auda.org.au/policies/auda-2004-04/</a><br>
Glad to see there is a bigger group than I had thought subscribed to the
mailing list. I've been trying to encourage others to attend this meeting --
Doug's letter that went out last week demonstrates how important the actions
and success of this group are to the Internet user community.<br>

See you soon. I'm in the Lotte room 734 if anyone wants to talk about anything
beforehand.<br>
Beau Brendler<br>
-----Original Message-----<br>
&gt;From: Glen de Saint Géry &lt;<a target="_blank"
href="mailto:Glen@xxxxxxxxx";>Glen@xxxxxxxxx</a>&gt;<br>
&gt;Sent: Oct 25, 2009 6:54 PM<br>
&gt;To: "<a target="_blank"
href="mailto:gnso-rrc-a@xxxxxxxxx";>gnso-rrc-a@xxxxxxxxx</a>" &lt;<a
target="_blank"
href="mailto:gnso-rrc-a@xxxxxxxxx";>gnso-rrc-a@xxxxxxxxx</a>&gt;<br>
&gt;Subject: [gnso-rrc-a] Registrant Rights Charter &nbsp;mailinglist
subscribers<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;Dear All,<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;The following participants are subscribed to the Registrant Rights Charter
(gnso-rrc-a) mailing list.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;Beau Brendler - Coordinator ALAC<br>
&gt;Cheryl Langdon Or - ALAC Chair<br>
&gt;Holly Raiche - ALAC<br>
&gt;Adam Peake &nbsp;- ALAC<br>
&gt;Phil Corwin - CBUC<br>
&gt;Konstantinos Komaitis - NCUC<br>
&gt;Avri Doria - NCA GNSO Chair<br>
&gt;Michele Neylon - Registrar<br>
&gt;Paul Diaz - Registrar<br>
&gt;Tim Ruiz - Registrar<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;ICANN Staff<br>
&gt;David Giza<br>
&gt;Marika Konings<br>
&gt;Liz <a target="_blank"
href="mailto:Gasster@xxxxxxxxx";>Gasster@xxxxxxxxx</a><br>
&gt;Doug Brent<br>
&gt;Denise Michel<br>
&gt;Glen de Saint Géry<br>
&gt;Gisella Gruber-White<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;The &nbsp;public archives may be viewed at:<br>
&gt;<a href="http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-rrc-a/";
target="_blank">http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-rrc-a/</a><br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;Thank you,<br>