ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sl-wg]

RE: [gnso-sl-wg] Revised document with changes to single letter at 2nd level rec

  • To: "'Patrick Jones'" <patrick.jones@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-sl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-sl-wg] Revised document with changes to single letter at 2nd level rec
  • From: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 12:54:09 -0400

Patrick, sounds okay to me, but I don't think we can expect people to have
signed off on changes that are being received today. I think they can be
included, but we all need to understand that each sub group may not have
fully reviewed changes received yesterday and today. So, I'll try to allow
for how that is handled in the call. I know everyone is working hard, and
right up to the last minute. So, my suggestion as acting chair, is that you
include changes received but we have to be careful about mailing out too
many versions of the full report. People will get dizzy from the re-printing
fumes. :-)  I can't fully review stuff coming in since I am also drafting on
Controversial Names right now, so I may have questions, but again, I am
suggesting that you include them but keep them in mark up.

  _____