ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sl-wg]

RE: [gnso-sl-wg] Redline draft of 1 & 2 Character SG Report

  • To: "Alistair DIXON" <Alistair.Dixon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Shatan, Gregory S." <GShatan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Patrick Jones" <patrick.jones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-sl-wg] Redline draft of 1 & 2 Character SG Report
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 10:40:18 -0400

I think I now see where I was confused regarding this issue so you can
ignore all my questions about this sent earlier.  If single letters are
registered at the second level before they are at the top level, they
will be registered in non-single letter gTLDs so it would not lead to
the problem I was worried about.  My apologies for being so slow on
this.

Chuck Gomes