ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sl-wg]

Re: [gnso-sl-wg] RE: Redline draft of 1 & 2 Character SG Report

  • To: <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Alistair.Dixon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <patrick.jones@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-sl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-sl-wg] RE: Redline draft of 1 & 2 Character SG Report
  • From: "Shatan, Gregory S." <GShatan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 11:18:56 -0400

Chuck:

Are you looking at the interaction between the single letter recommendations
and the current practice of not allocating at the second level names of other
TLDs?

I don't think that anything in our reccs that would bar .b from being allocated
because b.com had previously been allocated.  If it appears so, that is on on
drafting flaw that needs to be identified and fixed.

Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Device