ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-stability-thickwhois]

RE: [gnso-stability-thickwhois] Escrow & Stability

  • To: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-stability-thickwhois] Escrow & Stability
  • From: Carolyn Hoover <choover@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 14:50:30 +0000

I agree with Jeff in this regard.  No issues with .coop in 11 years.  The
problem we typically have where whois between registry and registrar
information is out of sync is that registrar transactions have not been
processed because of EPP errors that the registrar has not acted on.

Regards,

Carolyn