ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sti]

Re: [gnso-sti] STI- Special Trademark Issues mailing list subscribers

  • To: "'alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx'" <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>, "'gnso-sti@xxxxxxxxx'" <gnso-sti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-sti] STI- Special Trademark Issues mailing list subscribers
  • From: Phil Corwin <pcorwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 00:34:09 -0400

I am not sure of my status, other that I am not the official BC participant.
But I would hope the process will remain as transparently available in real
time as possible to permit monitoring that will facilitate meaningful input to
the several official members with whom I have an open channel. Thanks.
Philip S. Corwin
Partner, Butera & Andrews
1301 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
Suite 500
Washington, DC 20004
2026635347/Office
2022556172/Cell

"Luck is the residue of design." -- Branch Rickey