ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sti]

RE: [gnso-sti] Brainstorming Notes

  • To: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, Margie Milam <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>, "Nevett, Jonathon" <jnevett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-sti@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-sti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-sti] Brainstorming Notes
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 21:21:37 -0500

Perhaps even knowing why the staff did what they did could help! Alan

At 03/11/2009 08:36 PM, Neuman, Jeff wrote:
Margie,

Can you please do this in an Excel format? I would like to be able to insert a column that includes the IRT rationale (from my perspective). I think the chart is a great start, but I think without understanding why the IRT did what it did, the chart is a little incomplete. I am not saying that the STI should adopt the IRT rationale at all, but everyone should have the benefit of understanding why we did what we did when they weigh the pros and cons of what staff did.

Thanks!

Jeffrey J. Neuman

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.