ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sti]

Re: [gnso-sti] NCSG edits

  • To: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-sti] NCSG edits
  • From: Kathy Kleiman <Kathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 23:49:28 -0500

Absolutely!!
Kathy

From the NCSG changes:

"The STI was comprised largely of attorneys, from all SGs, with years of Internet and trademark law, plus a few non-lawyers who worked hard to keep the work focused and clear. "

While I do hope that we did that, I'd like to think that just perhaps us non-lawyers also made some substantive contributions also, despite our lack of formal schooling.

Alan