ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sti]

Re: [gnso-sti] Status of Next Draft

  • To: "'GNSO STI'" <gnso-sti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-sti] Status of Next Draft
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 23:32:32 -0500

I support scheduling a call Wednesday morning. If we cancel, it is a bonus.

At 07/12/2009 06:41 PM, Margie Milam wrote:

There appears to be some open issues still unresolved. My question for each of you is whether we should schedule one more call on Wednesday morning to finalize the report.

Please let me know if you think that is necessary, and I'll have Gisella send around a doodle to determine the best time for a call.

Thanks,
Margie