ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sti]

[gnso-sti] Draft STI Report - V3 for your review

  • To: "'GNSO STI'" <gnso-sti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-sti] Draft STI Report - V3 for your review
  • From: Margie Milam <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 15:38:20 -0800

Dear All,

Attached for your review is the third draft of the STI Report, which attempts
to pick up everyone's comments and suggested revisions.   Where there were
disagreements,  I attempted to include each of the alternative proposals in
brackets.

My hope is that we will be able to get through the entire document on
tomorrow's call.

Best Regards,

Margie

Margie Milam