ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sti]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Re: [gnso-sti] Revised STI-WT Report v5

• To: Margie Milam <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-sti] Revised STI-WT Report v5
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 12:51:58 -0500

Great tx to Margie for a report that truly reflects the diversity of edits and views discussed in our call yesterday!

Two small edits:
1) In URS 8.1, per the language Mark and I circulated, the parenthetical phrase (default or contested) was deleted. Some felt it might cause possible confusion with the separate default answer. ==> 8.1 After a decision in any case, either party should have a right to seek a de novo appeal based* **on the existing record *within the URS process for a reasonable fee to cover the costs of the appeal....

2) I would like to see the IRT footnote, #4, for TC section 5.1, reference the specific IRT Report Section being discussed, namely Section 6, Standard Sunrise Registration Process ==> 4. Please refer to the IRT Report posted at http://www.icann.org/en/topics/new-gtlds/irt-final-report-trademark-protection-29may09-en.pdf, Section 6, Standard Sunrise Registration Process.

Happy Holidays All!
Kathy

Dear All,

Attached is the revised STI Report that incorporates Alan's comments and includes the Board Letter in Annex 1. I did not receive any other comments to the report, so I assume that the content is now final, subject to any typos or grammatical error corrections that may be identified.

I am expecting the BC Minority Position for inclusion into the Report by early next morning. Please let me know if I should expect any other minority positions to be completed by tomorrow morning. Once I receive it, I will include it into the Final Report and convert the document into a PDP for circulation to the Council by David Maher, or if David prefers, I can send it directly to the Council.
Best Regards,

Margie

Margie Milam

Senior Policy Counselor

ICANN

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy